View and Complete Forms for School Registration
Welcome To Gibbsboro!!
To the right are all the forms you will need to register your child(ren) in Gibbsboro School. Please remember to contact your child(ren)'s old school and have them transferred. Please submit paperwork as soon as possible.
General Requirements for enrollment:
- Must be a resident of Gibbsboro
- Must be 5 years of age on or before October 1st to start Kindergarten
Must have the following inoculations before entering school:
Please contact Nurse Boardman with any questions: email@example.com
- DTP series and one booster
- Polio series and one booster
- One dose of DTP and Polio vaccine to have been given on or after the fourth birthday
- Rubella vaccine (German Measles) - after first birthday
- Rubeola vaccine (Regular Measles - 2 doses) - both after first birthday
- Mumps vaccine - after first birthday
- Tine or Mantoux T.B. Test (optional)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) - vaccine after first birthday
- Physical Examination (done within one year or less of starting school)
- We suggest a dental and eye examination.
Paperwork required for registration:
- Birth cert ificate (copy)
- Three forms of proof of residency (copies) along with the Affidavit of Residency Status
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Student Custody Questionnaire
- Registration Form & Language Case History
- Medical form, nurse's office registration form and proof of inoculations (must be completed by September 1st)
All completed paperwork may be faxed to the school or scanned to my email (see below). Paperwork can also be dropped off at the school between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. Mondays only now through July 6, or Monday-Thursday after July 6. Please feel free to call with any questions.
Rebecca McFerren Administrative Secretary Phone: 856-783-1140 x301 Fax: 856-783-9155
The following are the documents needed for school registration (Updated 2/3/2023):