Facilities Mission Statement
- It is the mission of the Gibbsboro Board of Education Facilities Department to provide a school environment that is clean, safe, and conducive to learning for all students, staff, and guests.
- The success of our school depends upon the motivation and dedication of its employees. The work we do is an integral part of the district’s mission which is to educate the youth of our community.
- Gibbsboro Board of Education is the primary K-8 educational system for the residents of Gibbsboro. The Facilities Department is an essential part of that educational process. Our department staff provides custodial, maintenance, grounds, and plant operations services to the district facility.
- We provide operational and administrative support services to assist district educational staff in utilizing our facilities to provide the most effective educational environment possible. In addition to the educational operations, we support numerous community group activities from within the township.
- It is important to realize that we not only provide educational support, but we actively promote the educational process and work with the educational staff to provide a safe, clean, and healthy environment that is conducive to the learning process. We listen carefully to the educational staff to make sure we deliver what they need and have come to expect from us. If there is a problem with our services or our facility, we respond quickly and make sure the problem is resolved. Our goal is to deliver top-quality services for our students and staff.
We believe all students will achieve a higher level of excellence if they can learn in a safe and clean environment.
We believe all students, staff, and community members can expect the finest facility Gibbsboro Township Schools has to offer.
We believe our diversity is our strength and that everyone will work together to move our facility to the next level of excellence.
We believe that effective staff development and training, preventive maintenance, and a commitment to excellence will enable the Facilities Department to achieve our mission.
Jason Mangini - Facility Manager
(856) 783-1140 X 349